• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down; birthing, any
    It doesn’t take long for the mare to arrive. Lyris isn’t all that surprised - Prague is a magician - but she can’t help but give the mare a wary look. Prague had gotten her pregnant after all.

“S’alright. It was just … unexpected.” One moment she’d been having a conversation about kids, then BAM, pregnant. Certainly not the way it had happened the first time. Though she supposes it had been just as unexpected then as well.

In spite of the weird, awkward situation they’re in, there’s a part of her (that she would never admit to) that doesn’t mind it. She had been missing having a little sprogget following her around, and this way, she at least doesn’t have to deal with the drama of a baby daddy and nosy family again.

She follows eyes back to Larken and can’t help but match the silver mare’s grin, though it quickly turns into a wince. Prague is right - the girl is strong. Larken finally detaches herself and stumbles around to face Prague herself, little dark head cocked to the side in interest.

Suddenly the little filly lets out a little, shrill whinny, and stumbles over to Prague. She bonks her head playfully into Prague’s chest and Lyris laughs. “Well it already appears she takes after me. Not too much though thankfully.” She’s already noted the distinct absence of any change in the weather. It’s probably for the best - she doubts the Amazons could handle two weather users in their midst.
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ll burn this whole city down; birthing, any - by Lyris - 01-16-2016, 12:31 AM