• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

as sneaky as the trickster god - mountain, any
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    Ahhh… now we’re getting somewhere.

In truth, Lagertha hadn’t meant to draw blood from the King, but well… some things can’t be helped now. Adrenaline starts to surge as the King commands his men to seize her, and just in case she hasn’t read the situation correctly, she starts to tense up. They could try, but she would put up one hell of a fight. The thorns might deter them enough though... she waits a moment, but no one seems to be moving. Good. Good. The general turns her head towards Errant, and though he hadn’t moved to aid her, he wasn’t moving against her either. Smart man.

Let her be the bad guy.

“I would consider that a fair trade. One night is all we require. I’m sure Scorch will make time in her terribly busy schedule for the King of the Tundra. I shall make sure of it.”

Had Lagertha any fingers she would cross them all. Perhaps the ruse has worked - and almost flawlessly.
    lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian general

Messages In This Thread
    RE: as sneaky as the trickster god - mountain, any - by Lagertha - 04-16-2015, 04:48 PM