• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

as sneaky as the trickster god - mountain, any
    [feel free to have mountain attack her and we can see where it goes from there... could get interesting! hehehe. also, sid let me know if that's not ok and i'll edit it]

this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    Maybe she needs to let off a little steam. Maybe she’s feeling vindictive. Maybe she wants to prove in a very odd manner that she isn’t a mutinous bitch (I mean she is, but just to Scorch, not the sisterhood or the Jungle) by getting the ball rolling in a certain respect. Maybe she’s trying to be provocative. Maybe she just needs a break from her son.

Whatever the case is, Lagertha is admittedly taking the easy way by stealing one of the Tundra’s youngest members. It’s easy. Almost too easy. Was no one watching out for the boy? If not, shame on them. If so… well then perhaps Lagertha is just that good, regardless of what everyone else thinks. Was it ludicrous to think that she might make a better Queen than Scorch? Why were she and Rhy the only ones to see the truth of the matter? Lagertha shakes her head impatiently to clear it of distracting thoughts, for it would not do to be caught. Not right now. The steel-toned warrior becomes dark green as coats her body in a layer of moss to mask her scent, and then heads northward.

When Lagertha arrives at the Tundra’s border, she skulks around the edge, taking her time to look for an opening and cross unnoticed. It is here that she finds a yearling colt all by himself (exploring? lost? she didn’t take the time to ask) and forcefully (she has determination on her side, and anger, and those are powerful forces) herds him this way and that until they reach the edge of the Kingdom. It wasn’t all quietly done, though, and more than once, Lagertha spares a moment of attention to look back and see if anyone is coming to rescue the boy. To see if anyone is going to come stop her.

Part of her wants them to (the other part wants a successful steal). She’s practically looking for a fight.

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian general

Messages In This Thread
    as sneaky as the trickster god - mountain, any - by Lagertha - 04-06-2015, 09:15 PM