• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you oughta know why i'm here [fynnegan]
    She's a curious girl, as many girls are. Curious enough that is to say, to wander from her mother's side long before they've found a new home. To remove herself from that blanket of security and shed it for something else, something akin to adventure in her mind.

The little dunalino girl goes traipsing off without a care, though perhaps here she should be more wary- small as she is. A little thing, mixed with Falabella, clearly taking after her mother's side already. Short, stout even as ponies seem to go but it makes her no less lovely for her kind.

Off she goes, quick as her short legs can carry her. She can't be bothered to stand still and wait. Wait for her mother to pick a stallion to shack up with, wait to find some new place to call home. Stand still, preen, hope someone comes calling and likes her enough to keep her. There's much too much for a young girl to do, too much to see. New things to explore beckon her, the great unknown calls and she listens. 

Golgotha finds herself at the edges of a forest, taking care to pick out the easiest path, one clear of protruding tree roots.

Nasty things, tree roots, one false step and she'd spend the rest of her life lame. So it's easy does it, the young sand and orange girl sniffing gently at patches of fern. Nibbling at strands of clover and crab grass, ignoring the bustle of larger horses milling about. Doing her best to be inconspicuous,  though that isn't entirely difficult.

Golgotha
    the  cross  i  bare  that  you  gave to  me

@[Fynnegan]

Messages In This Thread
    you oughta know why i'm here [fynnegan] - by Golgotha - 01-06-2016, 02:31 PM