• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you oughta know why i'm here [fynnegan]
    The girl's not expecting the sudden voice, she's not expecting company at all. Thus she spooks, squealing and kicking out with her surprise. Sprinting forward a few steps in her startled state before she collects herself, before she remembers to use her head. Golgotha still had much to learn, her youth was showing in a more than obvious manner.

With an embarrassed turn she lays eyes on her so called attacker, and is surprised that it is another pony. That it is someone like herself because she's not seen many of their own kind since she's arrived. "Yes Sir." She responds tactfully, uttering the manners she had been learning her whole, short, life. "I was going on an adventure actually. Mother's busy, it was easy." She boasts of her ill behavior, though she doesn't mean to. It's all matter of fact really and the girl can't help but be truthful.

It is now that she tentatively paces towards the male, intent on inspecting this questioner further. Besides, he wasn't so scary now. Now that he wasn’t sneaking up on her, or scaring her half to death. Not that he had meant to obviously but the girl wasn’t the first to admit to that. “I’m sorry if I kicked you.” she finally apologizes, ears falling to the sides of her head. “I wasn’t expecting any company, or not a man at least. Your voice is much different from Mother’s” Her foreleg scrapes the ground, finding something to occupy herself with as she goes over the face that she’s been such a fool.

“I should probably get back to her now, I bet she worries.” It’s apparent by the twist of the girls head, the uncertainty with which she looks left and looks right that she is lost. That she hasn’t the slightest idea from which direction she had started, or where she should go to find her dam.

Golgotha
    the  cross  i  bare  that  you  gave to  me

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you oughta know why i'm here [fynnegan] - by Golgotha - 01-23-2016, 03:28 PM