• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Malka + Malyk cont from B2G

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

”You know, I really am,” She laughs brusquely in response to Malka’s encouragement concerning her ass-chewing abilities. At her next comment about her sister’s opinion, Scorch simply rolls her eyes. Petty, if you will, but where else is she to express such emotions save in the safety of her and her Erinak’s friendship? Exactly, so stop judging.

Ah well, they will both make their jokes, and they will both raise their hackles at the ones which cross the line from funny to rage-inspiring. Scorch would be lying if she said she was surprised at Malka’s reaction to her little jibe about Malyk’s connecting the two kingdom. This in part was a joke, but as the Khaleesi turns her gaze towards the colt, she finds that it is in fact, fact. Whatever opinions horses choose to have, children hold reign over their society. ”Well, my Lady, I suppose I could make a few exceptions for your child dearest.” Ever the sass master, aren’t we, Escorcho?

Malyk about explodes with excitement when Scorch addresses him directly. Although his sudden burst of words causes a quirk of his brow, his words themselves do impress her. Her lips stretch back to reveal those self-same shark teeth, though it is in the form of a grin. ”Yes, I do see.” Malyk spins around in an impressively tight circle, but his gargantuan wings manage to whap Scorch square in the face. Spluttering, the fire-woman sends curls of blackness to embrace Malyk’s blue little eyes. When she speaks, it is with large amount of genuine mirth. ”My senses have surely dimmed if a child can manage to breach my defensives.” She tosses a grin to Malka before relinquishing her powers. ”Alas, offense has always been my forte.”

Their next subject happens to be romance, something which Scorch has and believes firmly in, whether you like it or not. ”I suppose that’s better than naught,” She admits begrudgingly. ”Though I’ve honestly no idea how the whole of Beqanna manages to be so fucking promiscuous. I can’t imagine having children with more than one man, never mind any man I do not love.” The spiel sounds incredibly backwards coming from the hairless rat, and she knows it, too. Instead of emberrasing herself further, Scorch simply rolls her weight to one side, daring Malka to make a comment.

”Hah!” She laughs as she takes a swing at Malka, though her lady wisely ducks. ”Me, need a beating?! How terribly unladylike of you.” She is about to make a further quip on behalf of her closest friend’s promotion when little Malyk butts in again, defending his douchnozzle of a father. ”Well, Malyk, generations of horses have adapted to allow such things in their many orifices.” Eloquence also happens to be her forte. ”While I wish I could say that you’re so nice as to not have any stick hidden anywhere at all, that simply is untrue. I will say that you will probably reserve it for the very worst of people who need the worst of beatings. To bring them back to their senses, of course.” At this point, she’s laughing between every word, watching for the little boy’s incomprehension which is sure to come. Sides jiggling with laughter, Scorch turns her head to her Lady, practically crying she’s so fucking tired and funny. Her mouth opens to say something, but nothing comes. Instead, her chuckles subside until she can once again be considered ‘composed’ – but when the hell has that ever happened?

Scorch

Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

please excuse this post. Scorch needed to have her laugh. Thank you for enduring my exhausted post. post. goodbye
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Scorch - 04-07-2015, 01:04 AM
    RE: Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Malka - 04-09-2015, 09:44 AM
    RE: Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Malyk - 04-10-2015, 06:09 PM
    RE: Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Scorch - 04-19-2015, 12:18 AM