• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Malka + Malyk cont from B2G
    When Malka returns to her this time, Scorch is fortunately awake. No wobbling pregnant belly or slobber to greet her quetzal-sister this time, though her stomach again has swollen. The time to give birth encroaches quickly, but the Khaleesi continues putting it off, finding just one more thing to do before settling down and allowing her sixth child - fifth living - to enter this world. Labour has never really been her forte, never mind parenting. But this time would be different - it has to be. If her potential daughter is to rule the Dale alongside Tiphon, then her teachings must begin early, and her wisdom must be vast.

Her head pops up from the vegetation when a familiar set of hoofbeats approaches her. Had they belonged to anyone else, Scorch may have been put off - she is feeding two stomachs, after all. As it is, the fire-sister waddles closer to the noise, ears stretching forward as though it would bring the two together more quickly.

A grin splits her shark-tooth-lined lips at Malka's exclamation. However meek the paint had once been, she's made up for it thrice-fold in her relationship with Scorch. "What can I say, I wouldn't take no for an answer this time." She leans in, eyes glinting. "Some people threw a hissy fit. Would have been nice for you to have been there and chewed their asses off." Chuckling - because yeah, some extra support would have been nice, but Scorch can handle her shit - the woman steps forward and bumps her spiky red flowers to Malka's softer one.

Malyk steps forward as Scorch steps back. Scrutinizing the child through sharp green-yellow eyes, Scorch takes in his oversized wings, immediately attaching them to one particular stallion who she knew rather well. Not on a personal level of course, but on a level where she could kick his ass due to how many times they've faced off. Allowing a smirk to colour her hard expression, the mare shifts her gaze from son to mother with a cocked brow. "Looks like I have even more reason to ally with the Tundra now," She muses jokingly, though what she says is legitimate. Malyk is total leverage - not that she would ever tell Malka that. She values friendship, y'know.

Returning her gaze to the boy - though not lowering her head to his level because Scorch sucks with children despite how many she's had and will continue having - Scorch smiles. "You are strong. Tell me, are wings the only thing you inherited from your dou--darling of a father?" She'd been about to say douchenozzle, but decided better. As I said, awful with children.

Mimicking Malka when she allows her weight to fall to one side, Scorch sighs heavily. The question really is quite an uncomfortable one, though not because it's Malka asking. It's more because people were complaining about the peace, and now Scorch has gone and tried to appease them, and now they're whining because shit's too evil. Like, really. "Well, I haven't been usurped or murdered yet so there's that. And my child is growing strong, and will one day be a queen if all goes according to plan." A dry laugh. "Really though, I have plans out the wazoo. Come to the Den of Secrets tomorrow night, and all shall be explained." Although Scorch is usually one to have a big mouth and brag about her successes, these are things which would be best discussed all at once and in complete privacy.

"What of you? I see that you finally found some romance, though I don't see how you could have gotten any from Brennen. He has quite a large stick up his ass, and when he doesn't, it's because he's taken it out to beat people with." She har-har's at her own hilarity for a moment before settling back into her relaxed position. Being pregnant really sucks, y'hear?
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Scorch - 04-07-2015, 01:04 AM
    RE: Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Malka - 04-09-2015, 09:44 AM
    RE: Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Malyk - 04-10-2015, 06:09 PM
    RE: Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Scorch - 04-19-2015, 12:18 AM