• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm}

The darkness around them was illuminated only by the dim moonlight encroaching on them through the thick canopy and the glow of her white star. The sisters were illuminated in the eerie glow that cast odd long shadows around them that faded into the darkness. An unexpected rendezvous, but it would look like a secret meeting to any who walked in on it. While the black mare doubted anyone would, knowing her sister came from the Cove had her alert for any covling that might have followed her here. She heard Kalamity move towards her, not allowing her to retreat away into her shell. The words that left her sent a slew of emotions through her: pride, love, anger, remorse, and a few others she could name. What had Kirin done to her precious loving sister, what advantage had he taken? Kat didn’t have the markings of the Amazons yet, so she could not go to the cove to take her sister out of that place. One day soon she would save her sister from Kirin, and her sometimes too sweet self.

Kataclysm struggled with her guilt, but her gracious sister didn’t seem to hold a single negative feeling towards her. She turned back to face her sister, allowing her star to cast its light upon her lavender face. A smile on her face, but a fire in her eyes, their family history was a sore subject, more so than many others she knew. Khoas was…bold. He held no remorse for any pain he caused others. While he never directly hurt us, his cruelty to others was enough to make my blood boil and my stomach curdle. I don’t blame you for looking for him, he was family. She nickered her understanding and affirmed her approval of her sister’s actions by touching her shoulder. The older sister had never been as aware of her brother’s cruelty as Kat had. The younger sister wondered if Kalamity was aware of Kirin’s cruel ways. Kirin was too much like Khaos, he got his jollies from a much darker place than her sister, and Kat wanted so much to protect her from that darkness.

Kalamity continues speaking, of how she stayed out of trouble, but her words broke, shifted, to the cruelty of Kirin. It was too late, Kirin had forced her into his lands. Her blood boiled and her constant agitation with Kirin (though she had never met him) inflated to a full-blown rage. He body trembled and she fought the urge to run to the Cove and call him to an answer for his crimes. The black mare’s breath was quick with her rage and she did trust her words for a while, the quiet that fell after her sister stopped, was palpable. Kat tried to calm herself, and slowly the trembling stilled and she was able to get hold of her emotions. Her sister’s words of not wanting to leave her and her physical presence were the only reason she was able to control herself. ”I will disembowel him for what he has done to you, dear sister. I will go ask the amazons for their help, surely they will help free you from his torture. I will have to figure it out. Come with me now, I will take you to the Jungle, you I don’t know them well but I am sure they will protect you. He can’t hurt you as long as we are together.”

The rage, while still there, had morphed into tears, as she processed Kalamity’s rape and forced internment. This night was a wash of emotions and all she wanted was to pull into her shell where there was no real emotion. However, her sister needed her now and she would have to help her, even if it was against her will at first. Kataclysm would not abandon her sister, not when she needed her.

{ Kataclysm }

Me and God? We don't get along well.

Messages In This Thread
    Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kalamity - 01-12-2016, 08:09 PM
    RE: Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kataclysm - 01-16-2016, 01:56 AM
    RE: Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kalamity - 01-17-2016, 12:04 PM
    RE: Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kataclysm - 01-23-2016, 04:42 PM
    RE: Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kalamity - 01-23-2016, 07:05 PM
    RE: Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kataclysm - 02-19-2016, 09:54 PM