• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There is Winter In Me {Open to Any}

{{X}}So here she was, back in the field.

{{X}}Voudou hadn't bothered coming back here since her first visit, years ago when she had met Jason.  And while she hadn't seen the stud for years, she still missed him deeply, and after a visit to the Gates she knew she couldn't live there anymore.  This was the best place to find a home yes?  From what she knew, recruiters scanned the area often, searching for those lost souls in need of a place to rest their heads.  The raven vixen was ashamed to be brought down to this level, but in many ways she didn't care anymore.  Afterall, this had been how she found a home in the Gates, and so long as nobody tried to recruit her to the Chamber she would try to keep the sass down to a minimum.  Wandering was getting old got old a long time ago.

{{X}}The day was good she supposed, sunny and warm, long grasses tickling her legs and a strong breeze picking up locks of hair, lifting them off her smooth neck to waver through the air.  Sleek, black pistons carried her forward with heavy steps, her walk was slow and not at all smooth, like a small child pouting as he is getting dragged through a shopping mall.  Then again, Voudou wasn't exactly the type to act mature.  Though intelligent and manipulative, she was driven by impulsive decisions based off strong, yet temporary, emotions.  And she was exceptional at holding a grudge, even over the tiniest things, leaving her without many friends.  None actually.  Who would want to hang out with a cold, bitter, smart-ass that never took anything in life seriously, leaving chaos wherever she wandered?

{{X}}Finally the fem stopped, and gazed around.  There were equines scattered about, their dark silhouettes outlined against green grass and blue skies, most of them alone but not all.  This was as good a place as any she supposed and cocked a back hoof, lowering her head slightly to doze off.  

voudou

I Can't Take Back The Words I never Said

Muse: Skylar Grey

Messages In This Thread
    There is Winter In Me {Open to Any} - by Voudou - 01-18-2016, 02:53 PM
    RE: There is Winter In Me {Open to Any} - by Kult - 01-18-2016, 06:01 PM
    RE: There is Winter In Me {Open to Any} - by Kult - 01-23-2016, 11:07 AM