• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The world goes round {All herd}
    Viannes foot steps maundered through the long stalks of growth as her silver eyes flickered with curiosity and wanderlust. It took a moment to catch on to what Phaedrus was talking about, snapping her ears forward. Coherency was a bit hard for the little ballerina to grasp onto, maybe even harder than normally for anyone else. She didn't think it was too abnormal since she never knew any better. Friendship was something she was also unfamiliar with especially with a male. It was then that a small smile touched the corner of her lips as she confessed to him, slowly opening herself up just a bit more for him to paint a better picture of who she really was "I never had a friend... even a male friend for that matter" . Her words painted a beautiful picture of how sheltered she really was.

There was no telling what will happen in the future. Whether or not she would attempt to try and flee and remain untamed by titles and boundaries. Her impulsive heart knew no bounds. Even her steps showed anticipation to move a little faster as if to encourage the stallion to join her in a bit of a trot, only slowed down in reluctance as she felt his need to comfort her. Returning the term of endearments she nuzzled her nose into his pelt, she listened closely to the way he breathed against her long neck. The sounds of his words caused her inner workings to tick and focus on an answer she wasn't sure she was able to give " Everywhere...and anywhere. I was told my father had a heard of his own in the deserts. But something tragic happened..and he was slaughtered.. my mother from what I was told was beautiful and wild... until she had me" Her words fell silent as she reminisced about her past and how she longed to see her Aunts once again. A sinking feeling dropped in her disposition causing her once enthusiastic steps to weaken " I miss the deserts. When can we find my aunts? And when we do find them? I can leave with them?", her voice was worn and fragmented in her inability to overcome recent events , not being able to comprehend well enough that she was forced into his heard.

Noticing how he seemed to space out she asked timidly" where were you just now? You seemed lost or... even distracted". Turning the conversation around on him was an elusive attempt to take the focus away from her, being that it was easier to listen to others rather than be part of a conversation. The crickets and deer wasn't anything significant enough to draw her attentions from watching his every move with fascination. He was new, foreign and quite interesting to her " and you? What about you? Where did you grow up?" Doing her hardest to pull him away from what ever that was plaguing his thoughts.

Messages In This Thread
    The world goes round {All herd} - by Phaedrus - 01-23-2016, 07:55 PM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Vianne - 01-23-2016, 08:33 PM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Phaedrus - 01-24-2016, 12:21 AM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Vianne - 01-24-2016, 01:52 AM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Phaedrus - 02-04-2016, 04:10 AM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Vianne - 02-06-2016, 02:47 PM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Phaedrus - 02-20-2016, 04:36 PM
    RE: The world goes round {All herd} - by Vianne - 02-20-2016, 05:24 PM