• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

deep in my bones i can feel you [Spyndle]

“I will always find you.”

She had walked away then, because what else could she have done?

Guilt consumed her like magic did, once. It filled her veins and sent her muscles into spasms. It was a web of a different kind of silk, and it held her fast. He did not conjure images of sunsets, or rivers, or hazels. He did not make her think ‘forever’, but he did make her think of things that she should not have.

Because here lies the ugly truth;

She became an ugly truth; because she needs. Because she does not want to be alone, because she’s been alone already and watched her bones turn into dust. Because she cannot exist in a space surrounded by a single mirrored reflection – her own.

“Spyndle,” He says, while she lingers under the cover of leaf and branch; a familiar voice, a familiar body – one she has touched even if she should not have.

She remembers the way he felt; warm, alive. She remembers that he held her like he did not mean to let her go, and how parts of her wished that he wouldn’t. She’s forgotten what her name sounds like on anyone else’s tongue, and it lights a fire underneath her skin that she’d forgotten the burn of.

“Killdare,” she answers, because it’s all that she can do. She should stay quiet. She should let him pass her, buried in the branches, but she’s never made the choices that she should.

She should do so many things, but there’s only one thing that she wants.

Well, two.

spyndle

you are the prettiest thing that I will ever know

Messages In This Thread
    RE: deep in my bones i can feel you [Spyndle] - by Spyndle - 02-07-2016, 12:46 AM