• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

run in circles it's a mad world [VOUDOU;any]

Eagerly she followed the brute, practically walking on top of him, and occasionally bumping into him when he would pause, looking for steady ground to hold up his weight before continuing. Voudou didn't care, she stumbled clumsily behind the brute, tripping occasionaly, especially as soft dirt and tall grasses gave way to rocks and loose gravel. It wasn't long before the salty air became almost painful in her lungs, hitting her airways sharply and powerfully, only further increasing her excitement for a swim.

It wasn't long before they came across a large patch of ground covered in smooth, loose stones. As they walked along, Voudou cherished the familiar clicking and grinding noises of her cracked hoofs on the black rock, walking just a bit more carefully now that the surface constantly shifted beneath her large frame. And there was the ocean, still a decent bit away, with sand in between. Voudou figured there wouldn't be anywhere nearby where there wasn't at least a small strip of sand separating her from the cool, turquoise waters, but it didn't mean she had to be happy about it. The black beast moved herself forward, pausing just at the edge of the sand, hesitant to cover herself in it.

"Mine."

The word was still ringing in her head when she whipped her head around to look at the stud. "I hope, for your sake, that you're talking about this stretch of the beach," she said, her voice piercing the air with a newfound anger, toxic and cruel. The thought of a good swim had completely disappeared as the mare twisted her body to face Kult, ears pinned back flush against her skull and eyes very suddenly cold and unforgiving. She would not belong to anybody, that was something she gave up long, long ago, and Voudou would not be some little trinket to parade around as a trophy, just to show off to the other brutes.

"I'll live here, but I am not yours, I belong to no-one, and I'm prepared to die defending my choice," she spat at him, eyes locked on his frame, looking for any inclination that he might resort to fighting. She would die for her freedom, without so much as a second thought, though a large part of her didn't expect him to put too much effort into the matter. He certainly didn't seem like the type to have a harem, hell he didn't even seem comfortable picking her up and bringing her here. Why he sought her out Voudou still had no idea, but not much was clear with Kult.

voudou

I Can't Take Back The Words I Never Said

Messages In This Thread
    RE: run in circles it's a mad world [VOUDOU;any] - by Voudou - 02-08-2016, 02:17 PM