• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

run in circles it's a mad world [VOUDOU;any]

kult

I am a storm that will swallow the children
    and I will deliver them to the kingdom of pain

Her hooves clatter with sound, a mess of noise as she picks the path behind him. Each time she falls, butts into his rear, his head snaps back with a glare. "Stop." He barks though it does little to keep the friesian from unsteadily pursuing him.

Bump, bump, bump. He winces, teeth grinding together with each press of flesh. Kult's single ear presses to his skull and it stays there for the remainder of their progression. She would need more practice finding footholds in the rocky slopes, but he had not expected her absolute disregard for making an attempt. She was eager, seemed eager and he could only assume she liked the ocean. He didn't see it's allure personally, though he did not hate the water, he just didn't think it so grand to get excited about.

Relief floods him when they reach the stretch of obsidian, finally Voudou is treading with care and he side steps out of her way to avoid further contact. It's almost when she begins towards the water that her mood changes, sours. It was apparent to him that she did not want to be his, he gruffed, snorted, "Mine anyways." He nodded his head, deaming it so in his mind and proceeded to the water. "Come, my company then. Not for Kirin, for Kult." His head bobbed as he chittered to himself, speaking more words now than he ever dared utter in the presence of most.

"Voudou for Kult, not for Kirin." He insisted completely disregarding her distaste for it, he just simply wasn't reasoned with. "You won't die. Live with Kult, find games, watch Cove. Useful." For Kult it was all decided and he tossed his head to chilled water, throwing the salty wetness at her with his maw.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: run in circles it's a mad world [VOUDOU;any] - by Kult - 02-08-2016, 02:53 PM