• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Born to be a daredevil. (Any and all)
    Dauntless was still grazing when she heard a crackling sound behind her, curious, she whipped her head around. She saw a mare approaching her, her ears flicked in the direction of the dame and she dipped her head in acknowledgement. After the mare spoke she pondered for a minute, “I’m Dauntless. What is the valley?”

She lazily cocked her back foot.  At this point another mare approached, she was gray, Arabian by the looks of it, and friendly, and she also noticed a marking on the mare. Catching herself staring at it she averted her eyes.  Dauntless nickered back, noticing a stallion had stopped a short distance from the group. He was quite a bit larger than she was and exuded confidence. He stopped and asked her name as well.

“I’m Dauntless, I’m well Pharaon. Where is this jungle exactly?” She wondered if that marking had anything to do with the jungle, if she would be able to nurse her sense of adventure there, and if she could still have a family.

She nodded at the stallion, flicking her tail in acknowledgement of his presence. She turned her head catching yet another approaching her.  This one seemed a little different. She’s glad he could find this predicament humorous. It was a beautiful day though and so she enjoyed the company.

“Well, I suppose it’s a good thing, I’m not much for being lonely. Something is strange about you though…”

She hoped she hadn’t offended him, but then again she didn’t have much of a filter. She wondered what the first mare had wanted, and where this all would take her. All she did know is that she didn’t want to be here after sunset, she enjoyed a good brawl as much as the next one but that’s easy to say when you have somewhere to go home to.

Messages In This Thread
    Born to be a daredevil. (Any and all) - by Dauntless - 04-08-2015, 11:50 AM
    RE: Born to be a daredevil. (Any and all) - by Dauntless - 04-09-2015, 12:24 PM