• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Every you, Every me ( Ghoest / Anyone)
    But I had already left the demons at my doorstep, and swept their dust and roses beneath the carpet; let their skulls rot and pile onto my mailbox, having never read their skeletal love letters.

There was a part of Vianne that was wasting away without some sort of companionship, longing for a connection with another being, wander-lusting for a momentary belonging. Lost and quite restless, like a childless mother with the surmise of corrupted thoughts, all consuming her every thought and her heart, that beat too was becoming painful than ever, with it's ugly beating noise. Up ahead she paused in a momentary state of paralysis as she noticed something...or rather yet, someone else in the near by distance, she seemed to be struggling with discontentment and anguish. Vianne's nose flared with a dewy steam as the flesh along her spine raked and writhed with excited tremors. Her frosty hued gaze studied the other mare with silent ambiance before she attempted to take another ginger step towards the brow beaten female.

Creeping closer now her gaze moved to the ground , her crooning lips moistened some of the closer leaves that grew just under their hooves. Carefully touching Ghoest on the cheek with admiration. Her touches and affections was an amplified puncture, desperate, wanton, yearning and longing, desolate and forlorn " Why are you so sad?" She asked the debauched mare, never-minding the large K on her side. It was ignored, disregarded due to Viann'es inability to read. As far as she knew, the scars could have been from anything.

(( it's ok! and sorry if it's a bit short))

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Every you, Every me ( Ghoest / Anyone) - by Vianne - 02-03-2016, 12:20 PM