• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Every you, Every me ( Ghoest / Anyone)

{we all are living in a dream}
    {and life aint what it seems}
    Ghoest stood, head low and watched the mare approach her. The roan's breathing was quiet but fast paced and shallow, focusing her gaze now on the dirt, skin twitching in anticipation. Clearly the stranger wasn't going to gracefully ignore her, which is what Ghoest would have preferred.

And then a touch.

The mare nearly jumped inside of her own skin, holding back enough that she simply pulled her head very slightly away. She could feel the hot breath of the arabian on her cheek, taking a small step away when she spoke. Ghoest twisted her head away, not eager to make eye contact, before speaking herself. "I'm not... er... It's just..." she tried to answer but could barely get the words out. Her voice was quiet but sweet, not necessarily innocent, more like a forced politeness. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she tried once more. "It's just been a long time since I've talked to anyone... at all..."

Thoughts wandered momentarily to her son, Talbot. She hadn't heard from him in at least a year or two, and he was likely the last one to give her any attention. Taking a larger step back, Ghoest finally looked up at the grayed mare. Her face was perfectly carved out, a gorgeous mare indeed. Still hesitant to look for too long, her eyes shifted from the mare to the dirt and back again. "I'm, uh... I'm Ghoest."
    tags Vianne, 238 words. notes, _______.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Every you, Every me ( Ghoest / Anyone) - by Ghoest - 02-03-2016, 07:27 PM