• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Every you, Every me ( Ghoest / Anyone)

{we all are living in a dream}
    {and life aint what it seems}
    Ghoest didn't miss the momentary pause on Vianne's part, her eyes widening slightly followed by nostrils, shaken off by a quick toss of the mane. The roan was curious but didn't bother to ask about it, wasn't really her business anyway. She stepped back once more, feeling much more comfortable with some space between them, finally releasing a breath that she hadn't even noticed she was holding.

"No, Vianne.. you uh... you don't understand," Ghoest muttered, just slightly more confident and relaxed as Vianne showed no signs of doing her any harm. "I uh.. I'm not used to being really..." she drifted off, trying to figure out a good way to put it, "...allowed to talk... I guess.."

Ghoest knew she was no good at socializing, at least with anything beyond a captor and captive relationship. She also knew she shouldn't miss the cove, but a large part of her did. When she was in the cove, she knew everyone and most everyone left her alone. There, she had food and water and she was never skinny or ill. In theory she was taken care of rather well. Right?

Finally she was able to straighten herself out a bit, and stand up a little taller as it became more clear that she was safe here.
    tags Vianne, 215 words. notes, sorry it's so short!.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Every you, Every me ( Ghoest / Anyone) - by Ghoest - 02-09-2016, 12:16 AM