• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i cried to my daddy on the telephone
    The strange dapple seemed to find comfort within the atmosphere of abandonment that the Den offered, with an air of malefic contempt and immense defacement Vianne felt compelled to quest her dainty hooves upon its grounds. It was as if she was determined to find something to quench this driving need to sedate her loneliness. Sure the Golden Plains was beautiful and it offered the eccentric mare plenty of sustenance and safety, still something pulled her from that sanctuary. This wasn't the first time she had ventured on these grounds, nuzzling the discarded, discolored and lifeless bebes that peppered the grounds before her. Even when their was no breath escaping from the chambers of their precious little lungs, she often laid her lean body against theirs to offer them some sort of safety, dismissing the fact that they were nothing more than just a wasted shell. Grooming their pelts and hair incessantly until she realized that there was no amount of touch that could keep the horrific smell of decay away from their swollen tendons.

Her endeavors seemed meaningless today as she meandered through the Den, lost within her own thoughts. Even her steps seemed gluttonous as they stepped on anything that was now in her way. Obsidian shadows lingered, traced over the archaic denizen of the Den, waking behind her every step until something caught her attention with rapt interest. Vianne's ears flicked up from their pathetic lull at the sounds of a cry, the sounds of innocence and broken rhapsodies. It pulled at her center to move forward towards the source of all the commotion.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i cried to my daddy on the telephone - by Vianne - 02-03-2016, 01:01 PM
    RE: i cried to my daddy on the telephone - by Zom-bee - 02-13-2016, 03:23 PM