• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any
    And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
    All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
    Greed.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

These words would never fall from his pristine lavender lips. Not even with a dying breath would he utter them, because Kirin did not repent. Kirin did not feel sorry for what he took, he did not feel guilty either. If what he stole away was so easily taken, well, it didn't belong to you in the first place now did it? No, he would say not.

This though, this belonged to him, he thought tilting in the air over the ocean waters. The air had begun to thicken, turning from clear to cloud as he made his passes over his herd lands- something he so often made a point to do. As did he see befit to delegate to others their fair share. Kult, and Kingpin for instance made rounds as well. His family was his existence, each an invaluable asset in their own ways. So valuable in fact, that he had slowly been bestowing to them prolonged life- via Potion.

Kirin had been on the move, turning back towards the coast as the call filtered through the growing fog. For a moment, he wasn't sure how to respond. They seemed to know him in their request for his presence and he could not say he shared in that knowledge. However this was his land and he pressed forward, pumping his wings until he broke the veil.

Two stood waiting, one woman, on child. He smiled slyly at this sight, pulling to the earth with a grace unbefit most birds. Breaching the shore to stand tall and proud before them, eyeing them perhaps too closely for a stranger. "Ah and should I welcome you to the Cove or do you know of it as well?" He places his questions carefully, reaching his eyes to meet the woman's. "Kirin. You already know that though don't you?"

Kirin
    son of Khaos

Messages In This Thread
    you are my sunshine. - by Misra - 02-03-2016, 05:04 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Kirin - 02-03-2016, 05:46 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Misra - 02-05-2016, 05:57 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Misra - 02-13-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Syntyche - 02-14-2016, 07:13 PM