• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

devil don't go where i make my home. [chantale]
    cast me down where the devil don't go

Her closeness is suffocating - she can feel the dense foliage of the shadow-painted forest enclosing around her, entrapping her too closely to the decomposing demon that lingers at her side. Her hot breath brushes along her skin, eliciting a shiver of disgust that wracks through her body carelessly, fraying her nerves beyond repair. Her gentle sigh emerges as a gentle whuff against her sweat-slicked flesh, and she draws away from her, recoiling and immersing herself into her own despair. Her once admiration and awe for the undead had long since vanished, fallen away with the ebb and low of time, washed away by the tide of age, wisdom and time.

Instead it was filled with an intense loathing, but perhaps it was the gentle shifting of another life that stirred such deeply harbored hatred, bubbling at the surface with its sickly stench. She closes her eyes, lashes brushing along her own cheek as she shields herself from the view of the predator that lies in wait - too close, too close. You're practically glowing, and suddenly she knows, she can feel her understanding searing into her flesh with hot, wanton release, marking her with the unseen brand of exposure. She cannot shake it, and so she remains still, her heart pounding frantically while she stows herself away in the facade of her stoicism.

"Leave me, Chantale - she does not belong to you; leave me be. My time is near and I have no patience for your games."

But she is weak, and time is of the essence.

Vaermina
    chantale x nykeln

Sorry for the wait, lovely. :| I am the worst.

Messages In This Thread
    devil don't go where i make my home. [chantale] - by Vaermina - 02-07-2016, 03:12 PM
    RE: devil don't go where i make my home. [chantale] - by Vaermina - 02-13-2016, 09:04 PM
    RE: devil don't go where i make my home. [chantale] - by Vaermina - 02-21-2016, 12:12 PM
    RE: devil don't go where i make my home. [chantale] - by Vaermina - 03-20-2016, 01:02 AM