• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Put Out The Stars [Pollock]
    What is an ocean but a multitude of drops?

Here lies Astri, Mother of a fire wolf, Mother of a colorless child. She loved none, admired many, and remained loyal to her kingdom until death. Truly a mare of her own means, she would have wanted it to end this way. - Into this world alone, out of this world alone -

-----------------

To my firstborn, Lupei: Do something with yourself, you irresponsible fool. I kept your secret, gave you life, now prove to me that you deserve it. Of course, my pride for you is overwhelming, but you know that I always was your mother before your critic.

To my baby, Dacia: Sadly, you're not a baby anymore. My only wish for you is that you find the love that evaded me my whole life. An entire existence without someone to dream of is no existence at all.

To Killdare: You big lump. Thanks for being my only friend.

To Joscelin: Our encounter was brief, but I never forgot it.

To the Chamber: My spirit will always reside within your depths.  

astri

Messages In This Thread
    Put Out The Stars [Pollock] - by Astri - 02-09-2016, 02:21 PM
    RE: Put Out The Stars [Pollock] - by Pollock - 02-12-2016, 02:55 PM
    RE: Put Out The Stars [Pollock] - by Astri - 02-15-2016, 02:31 PM
    RE: Put Out The Stars [Pollock] - by Pollock - 02-15-2016, 05:07 PM
    RE: Put Out The Stars [Pollock] - by Astri - 02-20-2016, 02:56 PM