• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Running with the Wolves; Voudou
    Sretan
    Sretan was confused. Here they were happily wandering along when Voudou suddenly looked as if she had heard something that sent her into a panic. "Mom? Mom what is it? Do you hear something?" but the black mare didn't even flick her ears to hear her, and simply twisted around and left. The blue youngster wasn't a stranger to impulsive acts of her mother's part, Voudou wasn't exactly a predictable horse, and she had learned a couple months ago already to accept that. Shaking her head in annoyance, Sretan turned to follow, now quite a ways behind.

When she finally caught up, Voudou was wrapped around a stranger, and pulled away only to give Sretan a good push towards the new stallion. The filly was caught like a deer in the headlights, not entirely sure what to think. Mom was hugging him, which almost scared her... Voudou hadn't given her a hug since she was 2 weeks old. All questions were answered quickly. Dad? Her dad? He was here?! Sretan almost bounced with excitement, suddenly eager to tell him all about her life, short as it may be. After they had a quick conversation and Voudou moved to embrace the stud once more, Sretan took her chance to talk, trying to get out as much as she could at once. "Are you really my dad? Voudou talks about you all the time, she says I'm the prettiest one of all your children. I met Sahm and Sidra too! I thought they were great. But that was when I was just a teeny tiny little thing, I've grown up quite a bit since then. Soon I'll be as tall as mom, and then I'll get to terrify everyone around me just like she does-"

It was here that Voudou urged her to leave for a moment. She supposed they probably had stuff to talk about, grown ups always did. With slight disappointment, Sretan trotted off a ways, though playing was the last thing on her mind as she pretended to focus on the earth as if searching for something. In all reality she was focused on catching as much of their conversation as she could, only hearing a few words of Voudou's initial questioning, something about why he was here instead of with Scarface. Her ears strained to catch anything else as Jason responded.
    daughter of jason and voudou

Messages In This Thread
    Running with the Wolves; Voudou - by Jason - 02-09-2016, 08:08 PM
    RE: Running with the Wolves; Voudou - by Voudou - 02-09-2016, 08:59 PM
    RE: Running with the Wolves; Voudou - by Jason - 02-10-2016, 08:34 AM
    RE: Running with the Wolves; Voudou - by Voudou - 02-11-2016, 02:42 PM
    RE: Running with the Wolves; Voudou - by Sretan - 02-11-2016, 02:56 PM
    RE: Running with the Wolves; Voudou - by Jason - 02-25-2016, 05:14 PM