• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

little bird, little bird; any
    Amethyst lobes are completely trained to the granite dappled colt. Her small jaw is agape as he tells her how he had come across the playground. "I guess we can explore together!" Enthusiasm swells the excitement in her, her voice high and girlish.

"As for my daddy, I bet he's the coolest...wish he wasn't so busy..." Lavender pools drops for a moment before the tiny shoulders throw a quick rolls and she laughs quickly. "I'm sure he'll be back soon." Quinn gives Thaniel a big smile with a nod as though she was punctuating the statement with fierce certainty.

It is when he calls her Princess Flower that she bursts into a quick fi of laughter, legs moving the lithe form in a series of bounces around the taller gray boy. The little filly bounds like popping corn as she hops around him. "I love it! Princess Flower!" The little purple poll lights bumps the ash colt playfully. "Thaniel, you're so funny>" Quinn gives him a small, crooked smile before something catches her attention. She not sure hat it was, if it was anything. "Did you hear that?" The little voice quivering slightly in her uncertainty but as they strain to listen it is then a foal-cat comes bounding out from the brush.

Rome spooks the filly so much that she stumbles and tangles her spindly limbs against Thaniel and she trips and falls. A small cry follows as her eyes begin to well with tears but the only thing to keep them from spilling is that Rome quickly rescues the near disaster by laughing. Light purple eyes watch wide and wild as the little chest heaves deeply, looking over the new boy. When she decides that he's not going to eat her she quickly gives him a big smile. Just like most young foals, she is very quick to forgive and forget.

"Hi Rome. I'm Quinn!" The girl chirps as she starts to find her feet, the amethyst and white now dirtied from he ground but Quinn pays no mind. And with the unapologetic curiosity of any child- "Are you a horse, Rome?" Quinn ask softly in her wonderment, petite crown tilting slightly with the same little lopsided smile.
    Q U I N N

@[thaniel]
    @[Rome]

Messages In This Thread
    little bird, little bird; any - by Quinn - 02-11-2016, 07:56 PM
    RE: little bird, little bird; any - by thaniel - 02-12-2016, 07:51 PM
    RE: little bird, little bird; any - by Quinn - 02-12-2016, 10:46 PM
    RE: little bird, little bird; any - by thaniel - 02-14-2016, 03:26 PM
    RE: little bird, little bird; any - by Rome - 02-28-2016, 02:26 PM
    RE: little bird, little bird; any - by Quinn - 02-29-2016, 08:37 PM