• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A world at my fingertips {Demian}

She takes a moment scrunching her face attempting to see him through the pups eyes. yea I can agree to that. She grins as if she just won the lottery. They continue to banter, and her in all her girilishly flirtatious ways has found him to be pleasant company. Coy and shy, how cuuute. This made her feel all giddy inside. Yerp she could definately crush on him all she wanted. But then again she did that with all males that had half a brain and some females too.... like Lagertha. But that was a whole different story. Dear, the world needs honesty. It would be so bland without it. She chuckles understanding his intentions completely.

I think I could give it a go. Though I must warn you. I am very demanding for attention. Her grin was pasted on her lips with a mischevious twinkle in her eye. Yup she could do this. Maybe he would prove to be a drab and then she could walk away to flirt with some other lonely bastard in the meadow until that one got to needy of course.

Eh who knows, the secrets of beqanna can be very mysterious. Not like she would ever give away the fact that she had been gone for decades and just like that came back from that black void as if it had never existed. But its the void that makes her shudder. She had been there twice and each time was cold and completely alone. Something she could not stand. This time she was determined to make herself useful. She didn't want that void and she wanted to be able to have her fun as well.

Teak

The world is not all black and white

Messages In This Thread
    A world at my fingertips {Demian} - by Teak - 02-13-2016, 02:17 AM
    RE: A world at my fingertips {Demian} - by demian - 02-13-2016, 04:33 AM
    RE: A world at my fingertips {Demian} - by Teak - 02-16-2016, 01:08 AM
    RE: A world at my fingertips {Demian} - by demian - 02-21-2016, 08:31 PM
    RE: A world at my fingertips {Demian} - by Teak - 02-26-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: A world at my fingertips {Demian} - by demian - 03-05-2016, 08:43 PM
    RE: A world at my fingertips {Demian} - by Teak - 03-12-2016, 12:41 PM