• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bloody Creature Poster Girl
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

She hadn't been alone long when the wind brought her the musky scent of a male, ears tuned to his approach but she didn't lift her head just yet.  Ripping up the last mouthful of grass, she chewed thoughtfully while looking him over. Large, though not as large as she was, and he was just as scarred..except for those strange markings on his chest. Hmm, Warship and a general..fitting enough it seemed. What did the other horse look like? Well her mother didn't look like much of anything when the fight was over,  she'd been dead. Swallowing, she was about to answer when a winged female appeared and spoke to her, barely acknowledging the presence of the male. Turning to stand so that she faced both of them, she looked over the other mare, noting her battle scars and the way with which she carried herself. Another female warrior then, it seemed. Opening her lips, she answered them both, her voice rusty and scratchy from disuse.

Greetings, Warship, General of the Chamber of Evil. And greetings to you as well Librette of the Forsaken Valley. I am called Alptraum, though my mother always called me her worst nightmare realized.

She gave a wry twist of her lips as she spoke the word mother, and then answered Warship's first question.

And that was before the two of us fought and she nearly ripped off my ear...and I relieved her of her life. So to answer the question, she was quite.. battered.

Focusing on the pair before her, one ear trained on them and the other pointing backwards to catch sign of others approaching. Nonchalantly she cocked a hind hoof, tail slapping scarred flanks as the pesky little bloodsuckers tried to settle on her midnight hide. The sun seemed to gleam off the wings of Librette, and Warship seemed to simply impose upon it his darkness. Stamping away a particularly persistent fly that had attached itself to her leg, she spoke again, her voice less rusty and more honeyed alto this time.

Where exactly am I? It is always good to know where one is, especially if you are a lone female.

She chuckles darkly at her last statement, lips twisting into a sadistic sneer.

Though some men who have tried to force themselves upon me have found out the hard way that all is not as it appears. Alone does not mean helpless.

Another male joins the fray just after she finishes speaking, his scent barely giving him away before his bold approach. This one she could like, though all 3 of them seemed to be more like minded to the nightmare than anywhere else she'd been previously. She'd been an abomination in her birth herd, a bloodthirsty predator who defied the sweet gentleness of her mother at every turn. At least she'd goaded the old softie into battle before she left for good, and what a welcome feeling of relief that had been. Turning her head towards the new stallion, she addressed him.

Greetings, Tarnished. I am Alptraum. Everyone seems to be in search of a home today, though I think these two already have them.

She looked around at all three thoughtfully, mulling over in her mind which of the first two she might accompany if she asked. A place here could be a good thing, certainly she might find something interesting to do with herself. Killing was always fun, but the chase was so much sweeter.

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Alptraum - 04-09-2015, 02:08 PM
    RE: Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Warship - 04-09-2015, 02:25 PM
    RE: Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Librette - 04-09-2015, 02:29 PM
    RE: Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Tarnished - 04-09-2015, 03:18 PM
    Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Alptraum - 04-09-2015, 03:36 PM
    RE: Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Librette - 04-16-2015, 10:37 PM