• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Hi, I'm new.
    I watched from up high, a smile curving my mouth as the warm glow from the houses in the bowl flickered across my face; everything I loved was burning down and I had never felt so happy, the way their blood mingled with the mud made me feel quite sappy. 'They'll hang me for this,' I thought, the smile growing wider still; I watched as the metal rooster fell and the barn collapsed, next was the old dairy mill. I heard their screams, oh how they screamed, I relished in their tears; a boy whose name had no meaning, a pendant dangling from my neck, I stood up tall and bade goodbye to them all before I turned my back.  I disappeared in the marsh, never to be seen or heard from again, though I often thought 'oh why not?' before I came to my senses--those people would string me up by the neck. No, I wouldn't go back to the corrie; I left my troubles there, they've been dead for years, and I have never once been sorry.

One from one, yo. -drops the mic-

KINGDOM, IT'S FOR A KINGDOM.
    Vanquish x Nocturnal
    equus mutatio, immortality, disease manipulation, trait immunity

Messages In This Thread
    Hi, I'm new. - by Tarnished - 02-16-2016, 05:11 PM
    RE: Hi, I'm new. - by kahzie - 02-17-2016, 12:41 PM
    RE: Hi, I'm new. - by Sprite - 02-17-2016, 12:50 PM
    RE: Hi, I'm new. - by Tarnished - 02-24-2016, 02:34 PM
    RE: Hi, I'm new. - by kahzie - 02-24-2016, 05:07 PM
    RE: Hi, I'm new. - by Sarah - 02-24-2016, 05:50 PM
    RE: Hi, I'm new. - by kahzie - 02-24-2016, 07:44 PM