• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We'll be a perfect family.
    she was beautiful, but beautiful in the way
    a forest fire is beautiful: from a distance.
    Ex queen of the Valley, Ex mother, Ex lover, Ex sibling, forever breaking up with commitments. Now, Ex life.

To Warship:
    You were the excitement I needed. I truly loved you, from the day I met you till the day I passed. I will continue loving you now, even from a distance. The mistakes I made, I would take them all back if I could. Had I been given one more second with you, I would have traded anything for it.

To Sinder:
    Brother, friend, the only person who ever got me, I am sorry we left. I left. I am sorry we aren't inseparable today. I am sorry I let you down.

To Kindling:
    You were a horrible horrendous mother, but nevertheless, you were my mother. RIP.

To Smother:
    You were never a let down, a failure, or a burden in my eyes. I was the mistake, you were the savoir. I don't blame you. In fact, I might even forgive you. Next lifetime, I will be a better mother.
    I promise.

smolder
    queen of the valley

Messages In This Thread
    We'll be a perfect family. - by Smother - 02-18-2016, 02:50 AM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Kindling - 02-18-2016, 02:56 AM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Smolder - 02-18-2016, 03:08 AM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Rodrik - 02-18-2016, 03:31 PM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Oxytocin - 02-18-2016, 11:00 PM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Cress - 02-18-2016, 11:04 PM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Warship - 02-18-2016, 11:15 PM