• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We'll be a perfect family.
    I forgive you, mother. For everything that you have done to me. It is only right, is it not? To say goodbye to the past and embrace what is left--but you're gone. I'm sorry we never got to know one another. I'm sorry you're gone. I'm sorry and I love you and I wish we hadn't fallen apart so easily, as things are wont to do.

Smolder--I never knew you, sister, and even if you don't wish harm upon your child I will find her. I may not harm her but for what she did to our family she deserves to be punished. I wish we could have met; I have heard that all of Kindling's brood inherited her fiery spirit and it would have been nice to know my sister.

Rest easy, Mother and Smolder. We were never close like families should be but I love you both.

infected.

Messages In This Thread
    We'll be a perfect family. - by Smother - 02-18-2016, 02:50 AM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Kindling - 02-18-2016, 02:56 AM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Smolder - 02-18-2016, 03:08 AM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Rodrik - 02-18-2016, 03:31 PM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Oxytocin - 02-18-2016, 11:00 PM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Cress - 02-18-2016, 11:04 PM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Warship - 02-18-2016, 11:15 PM