• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We'll be a perfect family.
    come back with your shield, or on it

Tomorrow.

I’m gonna leave here. I’m gonna let you go and walk away, like every day I said I would.
    And tomorrow, I’m gonna listen, to that voice of reason inside my head, telling’ me that we’re no good.

We’re like fire and gasoline, I’m not good for you, you’re no good for me.
    We only bring each other tears and sorrow.
    But tonight, I’m gonna love you like there’s no tomorrow.

Baby when we’re good you know we’re great
    But there’s too much bad for us to think that there’s anything worth trying to save.”

We were perfectly imperfect, Smolder. A mass of contradictions. But I loved you, more than I’ve ever loved anything. There was never a time I could tell you no, or deny you anything. I gave you my heart and you gave me yours, and that was a gift I’ve treasured. I only wish that things could have been different, somehow. I wish I could have been everything you needed, and not the version you got.

Goodbye my darling, I love you.

“So on fire, and so in love…way back when we couldn’t get enough. Remind me…remind me.”

Smother - I don’t know what you expected of me, or where I went wrong with you. You seem to forget I could have easily let you freeze to death, but no. I took you in and gave you shelter, found you milk to keep you alive. And now this. Its only because you’re a part of Smolder that I don’t find you myself. She wouldn’t have wanted that I don’t think. I love you, despite the monster you’ve become.

-warship

Messages In This Thread
    We'll be a perfect family. - by Smother - 02-18-2016, 02:50 AM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Kindling - 02-18-2016, 02:56 AM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Smolder - 02-18-2016, 03:08 AM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Rodrik - 02-18-2016, 03:31 PM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Oxytocin - 02-18-2016, 11:00 PM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Cress - 02-18-2016, 11:04 PM
    RE: We'll be a perfect family. - by Warship - 02-18-2016, 11:15 PM