• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

darkness is coming to swallow the light; kirin
    I looked at my mother dear, didn't even crack a smile.
    Said if woman don't kill me I don't mind dying.
    It would be hard to say that the activity yin the valley's herd lands was able to go unnoticed. For they all seemed to be bustling with activity especially within the cove. Like most of Beqanna Demian had come to hear of Kirin and his constantly growing family. The tales were laced of followers and fmaily being blessed with power that most would kill to have. And this of course peaked his iinterest. He had always found the unusual quite interesting and he had a hard time curbing his curiosity for the unknown.

The idea of making a trip to Silver Cover had been sitting in the back of his mind, almost patiently as the jaguar king made his first steps toward regaining his position as king in the Valley. Now though that had come and passed with success, Demian found himself more able to make trips he knew would be worth his time. And so stepping away from the small but steadily growing group in the Valley, the jaguar king made his way south towards the ocean side where Silver cove could be found.

It took only a few hours, but he soon felt the soft sand beneath his hooves as they sank gently and with a soft snort he took in the salty sea air and sighed softly. He always had loved the smell of the ocean and on days when the wind was strong enough the salty air would travel throughout the Valley bringing him a sense of longing for the sound of crashing waves. The cove truly was one of those perfect places to call home and if he wasn't so stuck on the Valley, like Kirin, Demian probably would have chosen this place as well.

Kirin. The thought of the stallion keeps him moving through the soft sands until finally he comes to a stop, allowing the winter sun to wash over his back and warm his cool coat. If he had still had his eyes the graying stallion would have closed them, enjoying the sound of the waves crashing against the sturdy shore and relishing in the feeling of his mane being blown around occasionally by the soft wind.

He doesn't care how long he has to wait, he does so patiently knowing that he will eventually be found as it is hard for him to go unnoticed when he held such an unusual appearance. In the soft light of the winter, the glowing of his spots surrounded him in a soft orange glow and as time passed his body warmed with the touch of the sun and he became comfortable, relaxed even as he dozed on the Cove's beach.
    D E M I A N
    html copyright to the lovely call

Messages In This Thread
    darkness is coming to swallow the light; kirin - by demian - 02-21-2016, 10:41 PM