• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - lagertha
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    Huh. He ended up being about as dramatic as Scorch and Lagertha could be on their best days. That’s quite an accomplishment. But of course she wasn’t going to say that, just let a wry sort of smile escape, as if she had a personal joke locked tightly away.

If Scorch keeps grinding her teeth and clenching her jaws, she’s eventually going to wear away at those sharp teeth of hers. So let her grind and gnaw and gnash, unless she has the secret password AND the skeleton, she shall not find the chinks in the General’s armor. Not under these circumstances. Their battles (verbal and potentially physical, though that has yet to occur) , however, are an entirely different story.

She ‘hmphs’ in the back of her throat, wanting to roll her eyes at the drama but concerned it might be taken the wrong way. Yes. Men! Lame.

Her words of praise, however, are welcome, and Lagertha’s ears swivel towards Scorch as if she can’t actually believe what she’s hearing. The General pauses, considering her next words. “Well when you use thorns as a defense, they become an offense as well. Very big… very pointy thorns.” She’s practically glowing with pride, actually. “I imagine I could do it with metal too, at least the raw stuff. Or diamonds. That shit doesn’t break.” Mountain got of easy - the thorn could have broken off in his rump and remained, festering and causing infection.

She looks to Scorch again, then away. “Thanks for rolling with it.”

She’s sure the questions are about to begin, and doesn’t relish being interrogated about why she called herself a bloodrider, or what she was doing over in the Tundra… even if it is a pretty cool story.

Lagertha Kingstealer.

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian general

Messages In This Thread
    RE: DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - lagertha - by Lagertha - 05-12-2015, 08:09 PM