• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - rhy

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

She seeks out the electric ambassador quietly. The worn paths of the Amazon welcome her bladed hooves, the rich soil splitting as though to embrace the fire-woman entirely. On most days, when the sun lays low overhead and the night creatures begin shifting, and when she is to be nowhere but where she says, Scorch sleeps or eats. The times of such things have slimed since she became Khaleesi, though she needn’t complain. Scorch is robust and strong, immortal if you will, and shall not fade away to nothing simply because of lost sleep.

Snatching a mouthful of tall grass, Scorch chews quickly, her bladed teeth clicking together loudly. Her neck stretches out to grab another bunch of grass, but it snaps back up when a familiar sound reaches her ears. Trotting towards who she knows to be her golden Avthillar, Scorch nickers throatily, a sound which highly resembles a growl.

”Rhy,” Scorch says in greeting, be it to a horse or a lion, though if it is the latter, Scorch hesitates slightly before grinning and continuing her speech. ”If you’d like to talk, I have a moment.” She’s referencing what she mentioned in the Deserts, of course. Referencing her past, one which is highly misjudged by everyone save Malka. Everyone is simply too young now, you see. Everyone save her Erinak does not know one pinch about her past, about her upbringing, about Echion. It’s almost painful to bring all the memories back up now, but there is a reason why she is. ”You remind me a hell lot of Kagerou still. I suppose that’s why I’m willing to share this with you, if you’ll have it.”

Scorch

Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

[Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - rhy - by Scorch - 04-10-2015, 06:20 PM
    RE: DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - rhy - by Rhy - 04-18-2015, 06:14 PM
    RE: DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - rhy - by Rhy - 05-04-2015, 04:08 PM