• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; Any
    (It is so fine! I hardly checken in here anyways, so busy in RL)

"Hmm.. Glad to find a kingdom willing to take me in. I do have a daughter now, however, so would that be ok?" I ask quietly, pleading that she say yes. "And I will likely take on a diplomat caste role." I add slowly, slightly louder, and on a lighter note than before.

The woods swished, treetops lowered by the winds of the castor horses. "Ha!" Laughter, evil cackling, filled the air.

As she drew closer, I drew my daughter, Sunfall, onto my other side, protecting my one child, my firstborn. I nipped her ear slightly, and she gave a little giggle, and I knew it was to carry on; our lust for pain was shared still down the generations.
    @[Ygritte]
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER
    Blazed

Messages In This Thread
    RE: “What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; Any - by Blazed - 03-14-2016, 08:12 PM