• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There's a song in your lung and a dream in your eye. (Any)

I don't suffer from insanity...

Things had gotten boring in the field, so I decided to go explore some more. What could happen, right? Keeping George clenched between my teeth as I walked, slightly swinging him in time to my movement, I headed towards another place that carried the scents of horses.  I'd take a few steps then I'd wiggle my rear end a little and kept repeating this until I got to a beautiful meadow filled with flowers, and the unmistakable sound of a child's voice. A big grin spread across my pale lips as I heard this. I LOVED children, they were so much more fun than adults! Turning in the direction of the sound came from, I frolicked in that general direction.

You idiot! it's stupid to approach other women's children! Before it was your job to look after them and play with them, you know nothing of this child or it's mother. If you get into trouble let me take over and do the talking.

Shaking my head vigorously to clear her out of it, I continue on towards the source of the child like voice. A sudden loud crash had me running full tilt towards the source, almost dropping George in my haste. I almost drop to my knees with terror as I saw what had made the sound, and then the laughter of a delighted child sounded above my head. Tilting my head to the side I look up, and see a most strange and amusing sight. A filly floated in the air above the downed tree, but she had no wings to support her. This puzzled me a great deal, but I'd seen some strange things in my short time here, and truth be told I was quite strange myself.  I was carefully depositing George at my feet when another child approached, this one quite somber. She was a pretty little thing but the serious demeanor didn't suit a child's face. Smiling brightly I looked up at the little flier and announced myself, and George of course.

Hi! It looks like you're having fun! I like to have fun! I'm Girr and this , I indicate the stick at my feet, is George. Who're you?

I shuffle my hooves beneath my body, white feathering dancing around my pale hooves as I was careful not to squash poor George. I eagerly await the replies of the two potential playmates, a silly grin across my face.

Girr
    Mare
    Gypsy Vanner
    15 hands
    Maximally expressed Cremello Sabino (ee/aa/CrCr/nZ/SbSb)
    Invaderless/Homeless/No copies
    Sael
    Voice in her head is in italics
    Girr
    I enjoy every minute of it!!
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-12-2015, 09:01 PM