• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There's a song in your lung and a dream in your eye. (Any)

I don't suffer from insanity...
    I watch the interactions between the foals with a bemused expression, they were more grown up than I was, which is sad on my part. My shoulder twitches as the rain starts to sprinkle on us, and Joscelin's proclamation is right. Mud IS the best! Setting George down on the fallen tree, I move out from under the cover of what few trees we'd been sheltered under and stand in the oncoming storm, my white mane and tail becoming a sodden mass of frizz as I await the coming of the brown gooey mud. Ms spoil sport of course decides to invade my head at this time, yay me.

What do you think you're doing?!?! We need dignity, to be respected! We do NOT need to play in the mud with the children! Go back and away from this abomination of earth this instant!

I shake my head, sending her out of my thoughts as well as a large arc of water towards the little ones from my drenched mane. As the ground beneath my feet starts to suck at my hooves in the sure signs that we have mud, my blue eyes light up like a kid at Christmas. This was going to be so much fun!

I began to rear and splash in the mud with my front feet, brown goo splattering my once pristine white coat, dirty water splashing in good sized arcs around me. My hindlegs get in on the action as they shuffle beneath me and churn the ground into a boggy mess, capricious laughter bubbling from my lips. I begin to buck and crowhop in a circle, sending out waves of sticky earth toned goo in every direction as I churned up the mud for us all to play in, shouting back to Joscelin, Ramiel and Ea.

Come on in! The mud is fine and gooey!

I continue to play in the downpour, laughing like a madwoman.

Girr
    Mare
    Gypsy Vanner
    15 hands
    Maximally expressed Cremello Sabino (ee/aa/CrCr/nZ/SbSb)
    Invaderless/The Deserts/No Clones
    Sael
    Voice in her head is in italics
    Girr
    I enjoy every minute of it!!
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-12-2015, 09:01 PM
    RE: There's a song in your lung and a dream in your eye. (Any) - by Girr - 05-05-2015, 09:31 AM