• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[OPEN] This is How I Roll
    Although Shrimp had no idea about it, The Field looked impressive at any given time of year. At the day of her arrival, landscape was exceptionally beautiful : grass had a lush green color one can see only in the time of spring. Gentle breeze rustled through the leaves, making a mosaic of shadows dancing on the ground.
    Shrimp watched this small spectacle for a brief moment, before collapsing on the ground. There was nothing dramatic about that - she wasn't exhausted or wounded; quite opposite - the chubby black mare fell down to roll over in the ground. Usually horses need to stand up to lay down on the other side, but one of the advantages of being curvy is the fact you can easily roll on your back all you want. And that was precisely what Shrimp done - indulged in the simple pleasure of massaging her back, not caring if her short legs look quite ridiculous being waved around. Mare snorted contently out loud a few times, before getting up. After shaking the dust out of her coat, Dales Pony finally decided to pay attention to her surroundings. Moving her incurving ears to the front, she scanned the Field watching the land with new interest.

OOC: I hate opening posts xD

Messages In This Thread
    [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 08:02 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Roldain - 03-05-2016, 08:44 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 09:19 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Roldain - 03-05-2016, 10:01 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 11:38 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Ashara - 03-15-2016, 10:51 PM