• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian
    have i been lost? inside myself and my own mind
    hypnotized; mesmerized by what my eyes have seen

The pale sunlight shines down, illuminating everything that is not shaded by the looming cliff as the sun slowly rises in the morning sky. The warmth exudes from the sand as the rays of light reflects off of its granules of rock, leaving the surface shimmering with an allure all its own. The once barren trees were once again beginning to blossom with life, with gentle flowers blooming at the end of their spindly branches, coloring the landscape with their hues of pink and yellow. It was fascinating to see one season shift and mold into the next, carrying with it its icy chill or its radiating heat. 

Her mind no longer drifted away with childlike wonder; she was beginning to change. With glowing youth, the now year old filly had begun to deeply contemplate more serious ideas, her mind often distracted by the whispers of war that trickled from ear to ear throughout the land. She understood war; she had wandered far enough from the invisible boundaries of her own swelling to have seen the blood spilt, the carcasses strewn about and the echoing wails of pain and despair. 

She was caught in between childhood and adulthood, a captive of war in her own mind. She could not go on obliviously, frolicking in puddles of mud and rolling around in the golden tendrils of wheat that had since sprung up as winter came to a close. She had already seen too much, and its nightmares held her tightly in its grasp. It was now that she found herself lost in her own thoughts once more, the gentle emerald grasses lapping softly at her delicate skin as she wandered deeper into the foliage that lined the cove.  

It was not uncommon for her to sneak away, as sometimes her loneliness was best remedied by adventure - but something deep within her bones told her that she was not alone this time.

Misra

immortal winged child of silver cove

Messages In This Thread
    hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-05-2016, 09:13 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-06-2016, 03:19 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-07-2016, 05:14 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-08-2016, 05:32 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-09-2016, 12:39 AM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-13-2016, 09:26 PM