• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

awake my soul | isle

lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all.
    but lend me your heart and i'll just let you fall.

He can feel her trembling against him, and for a moment he worries, concerned he has pressed his fragile dove too far with his tender caresses and pressing kisses. He has grown a need for her that stirs deeply within the pit of his being, evoking a lust that speaks of more than simple carnal desires but at the core, they are just that. He admires her shapely curves, her glimmering eyes - which upon a second glance speak of the same deep seated desires that he too feels bubbling at the surface, simmering and rising to a heated boil. She whispers for him, begs for him, but he resists. There is still too much to say and the evening is theirs.

He traces her jawline with his lips, tasting her again and he is certain he has never tasted something so sweet before. Her eyes bore into his once more as she promises herself to him in ways he knew would eventually lead to a crumbling heart, a broken soul, a shattered being - but she is worth the risk, she is worth any risk, and he swallows the anxiety that dwells within his mind. He pushes the thought away, willing it to be buried with the darkest of his secrets, not wanting her to see the way his mind trembles as her body does. In his solace, he might linger on the thought, but within her presence it is imperative to protect her from such ill worries.

I want every part of you, she urges, and he believes her. He wants every part of her too, though he does not say it aloud - he doesn't have to. His lips and teeth say it for him as he trails a hot, blazing string of kisses along her damp skin. He can feel her heart pound and her blood pulse beneath her pelt, which is painted a brilliant burnt sienna that reminds him of desert clay after a long, thunderous storm. His gaze trails off as she pressed her teeth against him, eliciting an unrestrained groan from the depths of his throat. She has found his weakness, and his flesh tingles and burns where she had just released him. His darkened red eyes meet with hers as she forcefully insists that he see as an equal, or worse yet, beneath him, but he cannot - not as her pearly incisors tease and bite into his sinewy flesh again, his body aflame with desire he was beginning to have some difficulty controlling.

It had been a long while, so long, since he had been with anyone so intimately, and he would not allow himself to fall prey to it so soon. She promised him tonight, and many more nights, but life was nothing if not unfair. He would bathe with her beneath the thick canopy and shadows of dusk and dawn, paint her a thousand times with his eyes as he engraves the starkly stunning image of her in his mind to keep for all of eternity. He had known love before, but this was something else together entirely and he had never feel so enraptured with another as he did her. From the moment of their first touch, he had been wound up around her, desperate for her, craving her voice and her touch and her heart.

He exposed his jawline to her, allowing her to press her soft whiskered kisses to it, before glancing down again to meet his gaze with her own. She asks him a question, one that reminds him of the turmoil he had felt since she had gone away. The unknown was something he had been long acquainted with, but there had been something definitively torturous and destructive in losing her. She had stirred a part of him that had been dormant for so long, and another part of him that had never seen the light of day. He studied her for a long moment, his eyes lustful and tender and pained, and then, "I waited for you, for days."

He pauses, forcing himself to draw away from the shadowing memories that followed, hiding away from them as he nibbled gently at her withers. He knew if she could see his eyes again, she would see into them and see the anguish that had lingered there until the moment he had set eyes on her again. He could not explain it, but there was an inexplicable pull to her. Fate, one might say, for he had not ever come across anyone like her and he was certain he never would again. He draw her close then, a possessively movement, the edge of his broad chest plate pressed against her shoulder as he curved his thick neck to drape and nuzzle the crest of her own. 

"I searched for so long, but you were gone. I began to wonder if you had ever been there at all, if maybe I had lost myself in a dream .. and now you're here, and if you were to leave again, I would never stop searching for you." His voice drops to a murmur, his lips touching her ear gently. "I would search until the end of my days." An end that would never come.

OFFSPRING

Messages In This Thread
    awake my soul | isle - by Offspring - 03-06-2016, 12:59 AM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by isle - 03-06-2016, 11:36 PM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by Offspring - 03-08-2016, 06:09 AM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by isle - 03-09-2016, 09:03 PM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by Offspring - 03-12-2016, 10:54 PM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by isle - 03-13-2016, 12:26 AM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by Offspring - 03-13-2016, 03:44 PM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by isle - 03-14-2016, 12:59 AM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by Offspring - 03-14-2016, 01:29 AM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by isle - 03-17-2016, 08:28 PM