• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

breathe through me

watch your tongue or have it cut from your head,
    save your life by keeping whispers unsaid.

He does not like long-winded spiels, himself - he finds honesty is key. He tries to often draw from what makes his own kingdom home and it is those various fragments of information that fit so tenderly and so easily into the bigger picture. He can see the way her two-toned eyes glimmer slightly, intrigued by his words, and he realizes that in the very least, he has not bored her with what he does have to say. The corners of his lips once again tug up into a small, subtle simper in acknowledgement of her own.

I guess I could check it out, she says finally, and that is all the confirmation that he needs. He and the other males and females are an unusual and unlikely fellowship, but it functions well, with each individual's personality able to shine, to be nurtured and to grow, without unnecessary restriction. Again, he could appreciate her own blunt, brash way of approach the world, if only she can open her eyes to something more, and she has, so what more could he ask for?

"You are always welcome to leave if it does not suit you - but I think you will come to enjoy it. Come; I have much to show you."

elysium

no mercy from the edge of the blade,
    dare escape and learn the price to be paid.

:| Not my best. Smile We can pick back up in the Valley?

Messages In This Thread
    breathe through me - by Amoxia - 03-07-2016, 08:08 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 04:52 AM
    RE: breathe through me - by Amoxia - 03-08-2016, 01:36 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 06:38 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Amoxia - 03-08-2016, 06:52 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 07:05 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Amoxia - 03-08-2016, 07:24 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 08:22 PM