• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sticks and Stones, Love [ Any]

It was alchemy to sing to me your freedom song.

She glares at the ground bitterly. Not really, at least Kirin didn't kill your mother because of you The woman had been her only friendly touch. The only loving words. And she wasn't good enough to save the mare.

They take off and the other filly complains about her slow pace reminding her its all in her head. She takes off galloping strides of clumpsy legs, each pace longer and longer catching up to the other she cant help but feel a little better. Her blood pumping she lets out a gleeful nicker. I'm great! Catch me if you can! She calls out to the other filly. She knew immediately that this was going to be a tough race but at least it was fun. Something she had not experienced yet. Reaching the statue she smacks into the iron neck.

Stumbling back wtih a snort she shakes out her head her eyes squeezed closed for a minute. Nostrils twitch mouth opening and closing a few times to eleviate the soreness. Looking up at the enormous statue, she feels small next to it. Wait did it just frown down at her? No... still the impression left her cowering and quaking in her soul. Who ever this was would not be happy wtih her.

Messages In This Thread
    Sticks and Stones, Love [ Any] - by Karaugh - 03-09-2016, 08:34 AM
    RE: Sticks and Stones, Love [ Any] - by Kaide - 03-09-2016, 08:42 PM
    RE: Sticks and Stones, Love [ Any] - by Karaugh - 03-12-2016, 01:41 AM
    RE: Sticks and Stones, Love [ Any] - by Kaide - 03-16-2016, 10:01 PM
    RE: Sticks and Stones, Love [ Any] - by Karaugh - 03-17-2016, 09:51 PM
    RE: Sticks and Stones, Love [ Any] - by Kaide - 03-22-2016, 09:39 PM