• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - kratos, any

“I believe you’re the one that’s supposed to make it worth my while.” She says and the titan’s smile grows wider, of course  of all things it was her feistiness that persevered through the magic that muddled her memories. She had always been his beautiful, quiet little monster. She had always been a creature of soft power, one who preferred honeyed words to bleeding flesh. And he had always loved her for it.

But he had always known she was meant for so much more. From the moment he felt the pulse of her presence beneath the sand - he had always needed to seek her. She returns his words and any guilt he harbored for veiling the truth simply melted away in the face of her warm breath against his. “I’ll stay if you ask me too,” says the skull-faced draft, his black lips pulling at her mane before sliding down her neck and it is there that he lets a tendril of lightning lick harmlessly down her chest. “I promise,” he breathes, white-fire crackling in his mouth as he moves to whisper into her ear.

K R A T OS
    vanquish x lyric

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - kratos, any - by Rhy - 03-14-2016, 09:45 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - kratos, any - by Kratos - 03-29-2016, 07:58 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - kratos, any - by Rhy - 04-17-2016, 09:44 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - kratos, any - by Kratos - 04-22-2016, 10:53 PM