• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all we need is some ice cream and a hug; eterna

Well fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) Mari was not the bashful type. Not much really phases the ole guy and that makes it easier for him to do as he pleased whenever. The careless air about him really only seems to add to his charm.

Like that one hot bad boy in school...except Mari is a little less douchey than THAT guy.

Green hued pools watch as the young mare is almost trembling before him. She is naïve and coos like a dove. Well fuck me! Mari's heart is splintering against the old ribcage. This little lady was really making his ticker go pitter patter and it's rather alarming for him. Confusion touches his features as he gazes upon her, an almost predatory possessiveness taking hold and he moves closer to the young thing.

"Eterna-" her name a taste of honey on his tongue, "I propose, if you should want to, leave this place. Make a home with me." He knows she should be mistrusting but his eyes seek her with a little crooked smile. He hoped she would just give into whatever this was because Mari was already head over heels committed.

Weird. He actually truly wholehearted likes her for more than a piece of ass...in fact, ass he HASN'T even had yet but he knows he wants it for more than just humping. He likes the rest of the parts that are attached to it. Especially the end where her head is. That was the best end of all really.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all we need is some ice cream and a hug; eterna - by Eterna - 03-20-2016, 09:48 PM
    RE: all we need is some ice cream and a hug; eterna - by Marijuana - 03-22-2016, 03:39 PM