• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all the lies i tell myself are true//offspring|brynmor|any
    all the lies I tell myself are true
    The Tundra was one of the last places the oily black mare expected to be. After the abandonment of Daey and the herd, his silky words of love to blind her, though she did not know if she loved...well, ever loved him. Typically love scorned mares when the Amazons. To turn their back on misogynistic pigs and burn their names at the stake. Soil their characters and drown their legacies.

But no.
    No, she would not do that.

Somewhere along the lines as she wandered over deserts and streams did she allow herself to do just that. Move about freely and aimlessly. The Arab blooded creature became a drifting nomad and it had suited her well over the passed year or so. The stars guided her and the sweetness of nature drove her but at times she did find herself lonely. She never had a real friend before but socialization was enough to satisfy the most basic of needs. So Dragonglass makes up her mind to settle upon the next splotch of earth she happened upon.

And that was the Tundra. Sharp talons drew the delicate frame over ice patches and loose gravel but her surefootedness overcame the challenge. She finds it almost easy to manage the crooks and nooks, moving with the agility of a mountain goat. Inky eyes search for scent or sight of another on the frozen landscape before settling in for a high call, feminine and light on the frosted atmosphere. Lobes flicker to and fro as the chiseled crown remains erected upon a slender neck. Hopefully those that met her would be receptive to a new kingdom or herd member.
    DRAGONGLASS
    covet x irk

((starter posts are weird. forgive me))

Messages In This Thread
    all the lies i tell myself are true//offspring|brynmor|any - by Dragonglass - 03-18-2016, 08:02 PM