• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all the lies i tell myself are true//offspring|brynmor|any
    all the lies I tell myself are true
    The black mare listens to the pair, attention given directly as ear train forward. She is a smart woman, knowing to give respect where it is deserved. Pools observe the onyx stallion as the traces of discomfort before looking back to the granite male's features.

She is a polite woman. Poll dips as sooty lashes fall over the dark eyes for a moment before her gaze returns to meet both the stallion's. "A safe residence and company are all I seek." The statement is spoken without jest for perhaps this life will be better suited than what had befallen in the past herd . She offers them both a small (almost shy) smile.

She was the odd mare out here but perhaps this is what she was meant for. A simple life, quiet and unbound to no one. Perhaps Dragonglass will find a happiness here in one for or another.
    DRAGONGLASS
    covet x irk

((poopy reply. I plan to thrust her in some conversations soon so she can get to know everyone))

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all the lies i tell myself are true//offspring|brynmor|any - by Dragonglass - 04-10-2016, 08:13 PM