• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cat scratch fever { ANY }
    YOU NEVER SAW IT FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, THE CRAFT THAT I PERFECTED GOT REJECTED
    AND THROWN OUT THE WINDOW WITH NO PROPER EXIT.
    I WAS HUMBLE, NOW I'M NOT AS PLEASANT. I'M DROPPING WRECKAGE ON YOUR SHADY DYNASTY.
    BITCH I'M NOT TO MESS WITH.

Draconis has been taking it easy since the sisters' return home from the battlefield, letting her energy return at its own pace. If she tried to do too much, too soon, she'd only injure herself and postpone her recovery that much longer. Today, though, she feels up to a walk, a slow and careful one however. She ventures forth from her little corner of the Jungle, minding the fallen branches, charred vines, and bodies of the unfortunate furry animals who had not survived the Lupei-inspired calamity that had struck the Jungle. There were fewer of those every day as the surviving predators carried them off, but the last thing the young mare wants to do is accidentally step or trip on the poor things, adding insult to their fatal injuries.

The star-blanketed mare shuffles along the path like a patient down a hospital corridor, lifting her hooves up higher when need to be to avoid the aforementioned obstacles. She spots, in the distance but coming closer, another mare, and decides to keep moving towards her in order to see who it might be. As the distance between them becomes narrow, she nickers with delight. She knows who this mare is. They had once played a game of hide and seek, when she was a filly. Her, and this mare, and her adoptive mother, Rhy. The memory is bittersweet in the face of all that had recently happened, as is Draconis' smile at this realization. "Hello, Naga. It's good to see you again. " Would the panther-shifter recognize this grown Sister before her, with the flower-and-dragon tattoo, know her as the little girl she had once played with?

Messages In This Thread
    cat scratch fever { ANY } - by Naga - 03-18-2016, 10:20 PM
    RE: cat scratch fever { ANY } - by Draconis - 03-26-2016, 08:42 PM
    RE: cat scratch fever { ANY } - by Naga - 05-24-2016, 01:51 PM
    RE: cat scratch fever { ANY } - by Draconis - 06-15-2016, 09:00 PM