• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cat scratch fever { ANY }
    YOU NEVER SAW IT FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, THE CRAFT THAT I PERFECTED GOT REJECTED
    AND THROWN OUT THE WINDOW WITH NO PROPER EXIT.
    I WAS HUMBLE, NOW I'M NOT AS PLEASANT. I'M DROPPING WRECKAGE ON YOUR SHADY DYNASTY.
    BITCH I'M NOT TO MESS WITH.
    Naga's exuberant greeting would have left the darkstar mare blushing if she were capable of such a reaction, but she makes due by bobbing her head and grinning cheerfully in response. It was indeed so good to see the panther mare again, for she was such a wonderful personality to be around. Draconis watches the older Sister circle her with an air of tired contentedness. It was nice to be fussed over, and she waits until Naga is done before speaking again. "I'm not hurt, thank you Naga. I somehow managed to have my energy drained while fighting in the war in the Chamber, but I am recovering from that and keeping myself paced accordingly. The last thing I want is to have that happen again! " The young Amazon manages to laugh about it, but privately she worries.

She still had no idea what had caused that to happen, and if it might randomly happen again. It was enough to cause nightmares if she thought too much about what had happened, and so she tries not to. Feeling a bit of mischief bubbling up, she lips gently at the panther's long tail, holding onto the tip briefly before releasing it to swing freely once again. "The Jungle is starting to recover, a little bit at a time....were you here during the battle? Did you help to protect our home from that wolf? We can play hide and seek again for old times' sake if you want, when the foliage has regrown to how it was before, it will be fun won't it? " She knows that she's doing little but rattling off questions, but there's still one left to ask, perhaps the most important of all her queries in this conversation. "I don't suppose that you've seen Rhy? She's been missing since the battle, she did not come home with the rest of the Sisters. " The amusement slides away from her dark face, only to be replaced with worry. Was her mother being held somewhere? Was she even alive?

Messages In This Thread
    cat scratch fever { ANY } - by Naga - 03-18-2016, 10:20 PM
    RE: cat scratch fever { ANY } - by Draconis - 03-26-2016, 08:42 PM
    RE: cat scratch fever { ANY } - by Naga - 05-24-2016, 01:51 PM
    RE: cat scratch fever { ANY } - by Draconis - 06-15-2016, 09:00 PM