• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Evil by night, Kind during Day-[Ygritte, Any]

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

The roan stag laughed as the mare initiall did not realize he was speaking to her. She seemed rather friendly, far more friendly than the leaders of herds he has met before. He wondered if she could be the leader, she ha the looks of a ruler. Clean cut, well behaved "I'm sorry, I didnt mean to scare you" he spoke gently. He quickly found himself happy to be around this mare, it was an odd feeling as he didnt enjoy much. Although the game in courting was fun to him, he has never truly felt love with another. He looked over the mare as she was beautiful, she had a beautiful rare salmon color to her coat which made her stand out. Although he turned the idea off in his head as if she was a royal, he was not in the correct league, he was just an average horse.

He listened as she explained her home The Falls and he perked up at the topic. "I have never heard of the Falls, I have been lurking around the areas here and have noticed a lot of traffic, and multiples scents I would imagine other herds" he paused careful to pick his next words "I travel with a mare who is carrying my Kin, we are looking for a new home, can you offer one?" he was quick to the point as he was hopeful to have secured a home for him Light and his future foal. He wanted to expand his herd but first he needed a home to bring the mares too. He flicked his tail as a leaf fell from a tree, and the wind blowing smacked upon his stomach before quickly falling to the ground with the rest of the leaves.

archam

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Evil by night, Kind during Day-[Ygritte, Any] - by Archam - 03-23-2016, 06:58 PM