• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

BQ Q/S - input from everyone welcome!
    On the topic of breeding: Yeah, I don't think it would be so great having breeding year-round. I kinda think, actually, it might be better to have more restrictions on the breedings. While I'm guilty of breeding random parents as well lol, I think that we would greatly lessen the amount of unplayed babies if we put an IC restriction on it. Would help with the over-pop and players PMPing as many closet babies and such. I know it's great seeing all the babies, but to me I value things more when it makes IC sense. Buuuut I know not everyone would be pleased with this so idk.

It would also go hand in hand with slowing time down bc say breeding is only allowed in Fall, and when Fall comes around, you have a whole month to post your characters meeting and breeding and such and then would provide a link to the breeding thread when posting for baby stats. Idk, I liked it better this way on another site I played on previously, but things are certainly different here. If it changed, I'd be happy. If not, I would be equally happy lol, just stating for suggestion sake.

on the time topic: I know we can fiddle with the time and all, I just feel if one day wasn't like a week in bq time, it might spark more ppl to be able to post more IC bc they aren't as rushed, missing opportunities and stuff. That's just how I feel sometimes..like I said, would be fine if nothing changed Smile I can deal, just thought I would bring it up and see what everyone thought too <3
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke

Messages In This Thread
    RE: BQ Q/S - by Cassi - 04-14-2015, 09:10 AM
    RE: BQ Q/S - by Jaya - 04-14-2015, 09:22 AM
    RE: BQ Q/S - by Cassi - 04-14-2015, 09:35 AM
    RE: BQ Q/S - by AbbyNormal - 04-14-2015, 10:20 AM