• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Snowphish
    PHAEDRUS
    He shakes out his mane and attempts to scratch out the soreness, but as he does so a voice calls out to him. Startled he turns to the source. Uhh, hi... sorry if I disturbed you. He shifts his weight his feet dancing out any kinks, ok maybe it was just dancing out nervousness. Did she see? his thoughts whisper. Then he is forced to pause. She had wings just like him. Though hers more decorated with their own sheen of blue, not the blue that comes from black, but the blue that comes from white. But no not just that they have a pepper dusting that catchs his interest.

It had been so long since he had last seen one of his kind that he can't help but feel a little but relaxed, and ok yea a little more interested in getting to know her better. Immediately as shameful as the thought was, he couldn't help but wonder if he could actually have company on his flights. I'm Phaedrus He flutters his wings slightly unsure how to proceed. You live nearby? I hope I didn't desturb... He pauses shyly. Words tumble over themselves and he gets the coltish feeling of self deprecitation. I already said that didn't I? He chews on his lip shifting again.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

@[Prism]

Messages In This Thread
    Snowphish - by Phaedrus - 03-22-2016, 09:18 PM
    RE: Snowphish - by Snowphish - 03-24-2016, 08:45 AM
    RE: Snowphish - by Phaedrus - 03-26-2016, 08:37 PM