• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where do I go from here; Any
    The young mare let her bright blue eyes wander around the land surrounding her. Adalya closed her eyes tightly against the harsh, cold breeze that assaulted her, while at the same time embracing the frigid temperatures. It had been a long journey to get here, but one look at the area surrounding her and she knew she'd made the right choice leaving. She wandered for a while, finding a crystalline pond, covered with a fine layer of ice. She pawed at it lightly, gritting her teeth against the freezing cold water the splashed up on her hock once the ice broke. She leaned down and sipped up the freezing water, snorting and throwing her head when she registered how cold it really was. 

After she finished her drink, she registered what her situation had come to. Sure, she was alone, and she had no where to go. But she was free. She was finally free. Adalya tossed her long mane and reared, her white and black patched coat partially blending with her surroundings making her look like floating brown patches with eyes like the ice on the ground below her. She landed, her hooves slipping briefly before she steadied herself. As fresh snow began to fall, Adalya walked over to a large tree, seeking the minimal shelter it could give her. Finally allowing the exhaustion she felt to take over, she settled into sleep, remaining standing up as to not get colder than she already was.

Messages In This Thread
    Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 03-29-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Weir - 03-30-2016, 02:48 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 03-30-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Weir - 04-02-2016, 10:16 AM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 04-05-2016, 03:09 PM